Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Made With Love Workshop

Our Made With Love project helps you create a handmade Valentine’s gift with our easy-to-create and easy-to-send paper album kit, perfect for your spouse, parent, sibling, child or friend.

The bundle includes a With Love Paper Album Kit, Frosted Photo Splits and a FREE Expressions of the Heart Vellum Accents. The price of the bundle is $23 – a savings of $8.00!

This workshop will take place on January 25, 2009 at my house (33 Avondale Crescent, Steinbach) from 1:00pm – 2:00pm.

All you need to bring is a 12-inch straight trimmer, tape runner and a journaling pen. If you do not have these products, please let me know and I would be more than happy to order them along with your bundle!

The deadline to register for this workshop is January 18, 2009.




My workshop fee is only $5 and I will provide yummy snacks, instruction and a comfortable place for you to complete your project. Just think…you will have a completed project in only a couple of hours!!

If you are interested in this workshop, please let me know before the deadline stated above. I will order your product and it will be here waiting for you on the scheduled day. If you are interested in ordering these bundles but are unable to attend the workshop, I can include the step-by-step project instruction sheet for you so you can create this project on your own time.

Seating is limited so please don’t delay in booking your spot.

Shanley Stepaniuk, Creative Memories Consultant, 204-326-7572, psstep@shaw.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment